LONMAR specialises in global risk solutions, with emphasis on service to our worldwide intermediary client base, offering tailor-made products and facilities.
With access to the London, European and Bermudan markets, we are able to deliver creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of risks.
For high-risk construction trades and heavier liability exposures, we have access to products and underwriters that will help you to secure business.
What is covered?
- Employers' Liability
- Excess Public Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Safety-Critical Risks
- Contractors Liability
- Distressed Risks
Areas of Specialism:
- Civil engineering
- Groundworkers and piling contractors
- Roofers, scaffolders and work at height
- Rail risks and trackside exposures
- Waste transfer, skip hire, recycling and end of life vehicle recycling
- Demolition contractors
- Timber merchants and woodworking risks
- North American exposures
- Food preparation and processing risks
We access a number of traditional Lloyd's of London and London liability markets on your behalf.
- Premium levels start at £5,000 and £2,500 for excess liability.
- Commission is typically split on a 50/50 basis, or we can work for a placing fee and pass on full commission.
For information request, please call us on 020 7204 3600 or send us an email with your enquiry